An Annual Pass allows you to enjoy the many benefits that come with being part of the Paignton Zoo family and is also a brilliant gift idea for any animal lovers!
With an Annual Pass you will be able to visit us, Living Coasts and Newquay Zoo as often as you like and enjoy free or discounted entry to eight other zoos!
While you are taking advantage of all the benefits listed below, you will also be supporting our vital conservation work.
- Free entry for 12 months - Unlimited visits to Paignton Zoo, Living Coasts and Newquay Zoo.
- One free entry to each of our reciprocal zoos - You can find the list of zoos here. Terms and Conditions apply to each zoo.
- Fast track entry - Beat the queue by using your Annual Pass for quick and easy entry.
- Zoo discounts - Enjoy discounts in all three restaurants and gift shops. Restrictions apply.
- Children's clubs - Junior pass holders may join the zoos’ children’s clubs and take part in exciting activities through the year (an extra charge applies to attend events). You can view more information about our children's clubs here.
- Disabled Annual Pass holders - Carers for disabled Annual Pass holders are admitted free. Annual Pass cards are NOT issued to carers so any carer can accompany the Annual Pass holder at any time. To take out this concession, please produce any of the following documentation: Disability living allowance letter, blue badge or P.I.P payment award documentation.
- Excellent reference library - Exclusive access to thousands of fascinating natural history books housed in Paignton Zoo's library. For opening times please contact our Trust Secretary on 01803 697513.
An Annual Pass can be bought online for you or as a gift. Existing Annual Passes can be renewed online too.
Please click here for Annual Pass terms and conditions.
* Annual Pass is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase *
|Annual Pass prices - 1st April 2018 to 31st march 2019 (inclusive)|
|Child (3 - 15 years)||£41.50|
|Senior Citizen (60+)||£48.50|
|Adult partner (2 adults living at the same address)||£107.00|
|Saver (2 adults & up to 3 children)||£170.50|
|Annual pass prices - 1st april 2019 to march 2020|
|Child (3 - 15 years)||£43.50|
|Senior Citizen (60+)||£51.00|
|Adult partner (2 adults living at the same address)||£112.00|
|Saver (2 adults & up to 3 children)||£178.50|
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.SIGNUP HERE