Please have a read of our zoo terms of entry below, which apply to all visitors.
GENERAL ZOO ENTRY
Please respect our animal’s welfare and your safety by observing the below code of conduct.
- Barriers in the zoo are for your own safety and for the welfare of the animals. Please do not step over any of the fences or bang on windows at exhibits.
- Please do not feed the animals as they all have carefully planned diets and other food may be harmful to them.
- For safety reasons we do not allow barbeques, balls or balloons in the park.
- The use of radios, scooters, rollerblades or skates is not permitted in the park.
- ‘Heelys’ roller shoes must not be used as skates, but may be worn as shoes.
- Bicycles are not allowed within the zoo. However there is a bike rack, please ask staff where to store bikes safely.
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes.
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult over the age of 18.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
- No animals, other than fully trained Assistance Dogs, are allowed in the zoo.
- Do not leave valuables in your car.
- If you wish to return to your car after entering the zoo, please inform the staff at the Information Desk and retain your original receipt to regain entry for that day.
- Parking at Morrisons supermarket is at your own risk. Paignton Zoo is not affiliated in any way with Morrisons. They have a strict parking policy and will enforce it.
- The use of drones and other flying objects is prohibited.
- Please note that all day tickets must be purchased in advance online. You can purchase day tickets and an allocated time slot here.
- You must inform our Information Desk on the day should you have any pricing or ticketing issues.
- All admission tickets are non-refundable.
- Student concessions require a current valid Student, UNi-DAYS or NUS Card.
- For a guest with a disability, one free carer is permitted entry free of charge and a form of ID such as a Blue Badge, PIP or DLA letter must be presented on the day of your visit.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry.
- We reserve the right to ask a visitor to leave the site should their behaviour be unacceptable or be putting another visitor at risk.