Christmas at Paignton Zoo - FULLY BOOKED
Event Date: 14th to 24th Dec 2019
WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED FOR SANTA'S GROTTO 2019!
Please note that this event is now FULLY BOOKED.
If you'd still like to enjoy a fun-filled festive event, there are some spaces remaining for the Breakfast with Santa event this December at our sister site, Living Coasts.
To find out more please click here to go to the Living Coasts website.
Visit Paignton Zoo this Christmas for some festive fun!
- Meet Santa in his magical grotto and receive a fantastic present.
- Follow the snowman trail to pick up a special prize from the elves as you leave (available only for children who have booked to meet Santa).
- Indulge in festive food and drink at our Island Restaurant*
*Not included in £9.50 price.
£9.50 per child (normal Zoo admission prices apply)
For just £9.50 children will receive:
- A Santa meet and greet with present
- A chocolate snowman upon completion of the trail
When can I meet Santa?
- Saturday 14th December - FULLY BOOKED!
- Sunday 15th December - FULLY BOOKED!
- Saturday 21st December - FULLY BOOKED!
- Sunday 22nd December - FULLY BOOKED!
- Monday 23rd December - FULLY BOOKED!
- Tuesday 24th December (morning only) - FULLY BOOKED!
How much does it cost?
Children (up to 15 years): £9.50*
*Please note: This price does NOT include entry to the Zoo. Non-members must pay for day tickets upon arrival. To save time, you can buy standard day tickets online here.
How do I book?
WE ARE NOW FULLY BOOKED.
- Tickets will be sold in 5 minute time slots to keep queuing times down.
- Please do not arrive earlier than 10 minutes before your scheduled time.
- A maximum of 6 children per time slot booking will apply.
terms & conditions
Once a booking has been received, unfortunately no refunds will be given. Time slots are also non-transferable.
The ticket price includes a gift. All children must be accompanied by an adult at all times, but a Grotto ticket does not need to be purchased for the accompanying adult(s).
Our elves will do everything they can to accommodate late arrivals, but if it is busy, then guests who arrive outside of their allocated time slot may be refused entry to the Grotto.
The snowman trail is only available to children who have booked on to Santa's Grotto.