Wild Week and Wild Rangers terms and conditions
Please read our terms and conditions below.
- Our standard Terms of Entry apply. Please note that these are subject to change without notice.
- If you cancel or change your booking you will be charged a £10 administration fee. There will be no refund or cancellation within two weeks of your selected dates.
- You will be entering working environments; from time to time things may happen beyond our control and we may need to change the programme at short notice.
- Behind the scenes can be muddy and messy so please dress appropriately. Suitable clothing includes full length trousers and a lightweight coat in case of rain. For your safety closed toe shoes must be worn.
- There will be no cancellation or refund due to bad weather.
- Lunches are not provided.
- By making payment you agree to us contacting you regarding your booking. Registration forms need to be completed and returned at least two weeks prior to your booking to confirm your place, as it is a legal requirement we hold this information.
- To qualify for the Annual Pass holders discount a child membership must be valid at the time of booking and at the time of your chosen week.
- Sibling discounts only apply to children from the same family.
- Children will need to be dropped off by an adult at 10am and collected at 4pm from the entrance building for a hand over with our Wild Week/Wild Rangers leaders.
- When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Paignton Zoo and yourself.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.SIGNUP HERE