Visitor Research Project - Can you help us?
Paignton Zoo is running an important research project with the University of Exeter. The project is investigating people’s experiences at the zoo, and in particular people’s responses to the animals that they see.
This will help us, and other zoos, to better understand how to encourage zoo visitors to become more involved in supporting wildlife and nature conservation, both at home and overseas. Engaging visitors in this way is central to the aims of the zoo community, and your involvement would really help us to improve how we do it.
We are looking for people who are planning a visit the zoo. If you would like to take part our researcher, Susan Warren, will:
- accompany you for some of your visit around the zoo (ideally for an hour or so) to talk to you about your responses to the animals
- visit you at home (or other convenient location) a week or two after the zoo visit, to reflect on your experiences (maximum of 1 hour).
Thank you gift for taking part
As a thank you for taking part, we will be pleased to offer you one of the following:
- Free tickets (valid for a year) for you/your group to visit either Paignton Zoo, Newquay Zoo or Living Coasts
- A standard Animal Adoption Pack
- A half price Animal Experience
How do I take part?
If you’d be willing to help, or would like to find out more, please contact Susan:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: 07909 958125
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.SIGNUP HERE