Please take a look at this page for all you need to know about staying safe during your zoo visit.
Pre-booking online is essential for visitors. Members may check in using Gate 5 and are advised to book during peak times.
Please see our Zoo Updates page for booking information and the answers to any questions you may have.
Due to the latest government restrictions, face masks are no longer mandatory. We would recommend that you still wear them in all public indoor spaces; this includes indoor animal exhibits.
The following measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of all visitors and staff:
• Protective screening is in place at contact points.
• Card payments are preferred where possible.
• There are hand sanitiser points around the zoo.
• The main gates to our drop off and pick up point are now open.
• You can still hire mobility scooters and wheelchairs and the pre-booking of these remains essential. Once you have secured an arrival time slot, please call 01803 697500 to book a scooter/wheelchair. All mobility scooters and wheelchairs are thoroughly cleaned after every use.
For more details on the measures we have put in place please read our COVID-19 risk assessment.
We hope this explains all you need to know, however if you have any other questions our team are on hand to help, please call 01803 697500 or email us at [email protected].