Terms of entry
Please respect our animal's welfare and your safety by observing the below code of conduct and terms of entry.
- All admission tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Barriers in the zoo are for your own safety and for the welfare of the animals so please do not step over any of the fences
- Please do not feed the animals as they all have carefully planned diets and other food may be harmful to them. (Duck food may be purchased from machines by the lake)
- Please do not bang on windows at exhibits
- For safety reasons we do not allow barbeques, balls or balloons in the park
- To ensure a pleasant day for all visitors, please do not use radios, scooters, rollerblades or skates in the park. Heely's roller shoes must not be used as skates, but may be worn as shoes
- Bicycles are not allowed within the zoo. However there is a bike rack, please ask staff where to store bikes safely
- Permission must be obtained for all filming and photography for commercial purposes
- Children under 16 will not be admitted without an adult over the age of 18
- Children under 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
- No animals, other than fully trained Assistance Dogs, are allowed in the zoo
- Do not leave valuables in your car
- If you wish to return to your car after entering the zoo please get your hand stamped at Gate 5 to regain entry for that day. If you do not have your hand stamped you could be refused entry
- Parking at Morrisons Supermarket is at your own risk. Please note that Paignton Zoo is not affiliated in any way to Morrisons Supermarket. Morrisons has a strict Parking Policy and will enforce it
- The use of drones and other flying objects is prohibited.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.SIGNUP HERE