These terms and conditions apply to any zoo or event tickets purchase online through our website.
- Visitors are strongly advised to book online to secure choice of date and great savings. Online prices are not available at the tills. You can purchase day tickets and an allocated time slot here.
- When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Paignton Zoo and yourself. All general terms of entry also apply.
- Prices are inclusive of any applicable taxes and there are no surcharges. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
- Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice.
- Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations, under any circumstances.
- We are asking all guests to provide their full name and address so it will allow us to provide details of anyone that may have been in contact with a source of a zoonotic disease should there be an outbreak.
- In line with guidance issued by DEFRA, we will securely store your details for 21 days. We will only share them with DEFRA personnel, if asked, in the event of an outbreak of an animal related disease.
- Data will be handled according to GDPR, security and ethical standards at every stage of the process – from its collection and storage by us to its transfer and use by DEFRA. DEFRA will handle all data according to the highest ethical and security standards and it will be used only for management, evaluation and research purposes.
- If you do not want us to use your data for this purpose, please let us know by emailing [email protected]