January Blues Facebook Competition Ts&Cs
Please ensure that you read the full Ts&Cs for our January Blues family ticket Facebook competition below.
Entries to be considered must be submitted on the original Facebook post before 7.00pm on Wednesday 22nd January 2020.
Ts&Cs for Paignton Zoo family ticket
• The family ticket prize is valid for 2 adults and 2 children (age 3-15 years), for one zoo day visit until 7th January 2021.
• Tickets cannot be used in conjunction with any special events that are NOT included with standard zoo admission. The Great Big Brick Safari event, at the zoo from 28th March to 1st September 2020, IS included with zoo admission.
• Tickets will be sent out to the selected winner after communication via Facebook to confirm they are the winner of the competition.
• No alternative prize will be offered. Tickets are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for a cash alternative.
• A winner will be randomly selected from the submitted comment answers on the Paignton Zoo Facebook post comments after the closing date stated. The prize will then be available to the selected winner. Further contact to arrange the details of this prize will be carried out via Facebook Messages. Entries submitted on a different social media page or post will not be considered.
• Multiple comment entries from one person will not be considered and will count as one entry. No third party or automated entries are permitted.
• This competition is for UK residents only and entrants must be over the age of 16.
• Employees and volunteers of Wild Planet Trust, Paignton Zoo, Newquay Zoo, Living Coasts and their relatives may NOT enter this competition.
• It is the responsibility of each individual entrant to ensure that they have read and obeyed the competition rules and Ts&Cs. Any entry found not to comply with the competition rules will be not be considered.
• The decision of the Promoters is final and no discussion will be entered into.
• By entering you also agree that your name may also be published on the official Paignton Zoo Facebook page, to announce that you are the winner.
• Paignton Zoo Environmental Park, as part of South West Environmental Parks Ltd, reserves the right to amend, extend or fully terminate this competition at any time without incurring liability.
• This prize draw is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other platforms in any way.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.SIGNUP HERE