Family Summer Holiday Ideas 2017
If you are looking for things to do with the family this summer holiday to entertain both children and adults, then a trip to Paignton Zoo is a must.A It is one of Devon's biggest visitor attractions.
Alongside 2,000 animals, there are fun trails, quizzes and activities to keep everyone entertained as you explore the Zoo. Boredom is one beast we ae happy to tame!
A few reasons to visit us this summer:
- Over 2,000 animals across 80 acres
- Regular events, keeper talks and displays
- Plenty of play areas and places to eat, throughout the Zoo
- Free on-site parking & easy public transport access
- Easy to reach South Devon location
Educational and fun, our exhibits, events and shows are always changing so even if you have visited before, there will be lots to see and do that’s new. We've even got rainy days covered too with many indoor exhibits and covered walkways.
Just 5 miles from Torquay and under 2 miles from Paignton seafront, we are the largest visitor attraction in the Torbay area, offering a full summer’s day out for the family.
We are a conservation charity so your visit will help us to protect endangered species and their habitat in the UK and beyond.
Book your tickets online today and beat the queues when you arrive.
Admission prices with donation
|Child (3 - 15 years)||£13.60*|
|Child under 3 years||FREE|
|Saver ticket (2 adults + 2 children)||£57.15*|
* If you prefer not to support our vital conservation work, admission prices are: Adult - £16.50, Child - £12.35, Senior citizen - £14.00, Saver ticket - £51.95.
For student and disabled prices please call 01803 697500
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.SIGNUP HERE