Fun Filled Family Days out in Devon
- 2,500 animals across 80 acres
- Daily events, keeper talks and displays
- Indoor and outdoor play areas
- Free on-site parking
- Easy to reach South Devon location
Fun and educational, Paignton Zoo is one of the most exciting family visitor attractions in Devon offering a great day out for the children. Our exhibits, events and shows are always changing so even if you have visited before there will be lots to see and do that's new.
If you are looking for things to do in Devon when it's wet, we've got rainy day entertainment covered too, with many indoor exhibits and covered walkways.
Just five miles from Torquay and under two miles from Paignton seafront, we are the largest visitor attraction in the Torbay area, offering a full day out for the family.
We are a conservation charity so you will be helping us to protect endangered species and their habitat in the UK and beyond.
Book your tickets online today and beat the queues when you arrive.
Admission prices with donation from 29th march (inclusive) to March 2019
|Child (3 - 15 years)||£14.25*|
|Child under 3 years||FREE|
|Saver ticket (2 adults + 2 children)||£60.00*|
* If you prefer not to support our vital conservation work, admission prices are: Adult - £17.35, Child - £12.95, Senior citizen (60+)/Student - £14.70, Saver ticket - £54.55.
For student and disabled prices please call 01803 697500.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.SIGNUP HERE