Please be aware that between April to September there are ongoing roadworks on A380 approach to Paignton Zoo, on Kings Ash Road between Tweenaway Cross and Waterleat Road. You may wish to allow extra time for your journey.
- Paignton Zoo is located on the A3022 Totnes Road, 1 mile from Paignton town centre. Once in Paignton follow the brown tourist signs marked with an elephant and Zoological Gardens. The Zoo is situated near to Morrisons supermarket. The postcode is TQ4 7EU.
- The Zoo has a free parking for 1,110 cars on site and an overflow car park a short walk away. There are designated disabled parking bays located on the first level of the car park and visitors can be dropped outside and collected from the main Zoo entrance.
- Please note: Parking at Morrisons Supermarket - which is adjacent to Paignton Zoo - is at your own risk. Paignton Zoo is not affiliated in any way to Morrisons Supermarket. Morrisons has a strict parking policy and will enforce it.
Sustainable forms of transport to the Zoo
Why not leave your car at home and travel to the Zoo by a more sustainable method of transport?
The nearest train stations are Paignton and Torquay. Onward travel to the Zoo is by bus.
- Visitors travelling to the Zoo by bus will receive a discount on the entry price on production of a valid bus ticket (not valid with any other discounted offer).
- Routes 22, 66 and Stagecoach Gold all stop by or near the zoo. For more information please visit stagecoachbus.com.
The Zoo has a free secure bike rack outside the main entrance, please ask staff where to store bikes safely.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.