Clubs & activities
We provide really wild days out for kids! With fun and educational experiences they are bound to be left with wonderful memories.
To allow your children to learn more about wildlife why not bring them to one of our regular clubs or sign them up for our annual Wild Week Summer School?
To join any of our clubs email us or call our Education Department on 01803 697510.
Paignton Zoo's Gibbon Club is exclusively available to Junior Annual Pass holders who take part in fun and exciting activities each month based at the Zoo and in surrounding areas.
If you are:
- an annual member
- interested in wildlife,
- aged between 7 and 11 years and
- keen to meet other children who share your interests,
Dates for 2016/2017:
- Saturday 24th September - Welcome back!
- Saturday 29th October - Halloween at Living Coasts
- Saturday 10th December - Crafty at Christmas
- Saturday 28th January - Rainforests
- Saturday 25th February - Sensory adventure
- Saturday 25th March - Let it grow (EAZA Campaign)
- Saturday 29th April - Trip to Newquay Zoo (will be open to families)
- Saturday 20th May - Amazing amphibians and remarkable reptiles
- Saturday 24th June - Forest Fun
- Wednesday 19th July - Summer evening at the Zoo
Prices: £4 per person
Monday Monkeys is an exclusive members-only club for toddlers, one child must be able to walk unaided and accompanied by a parent or carer, meeting once a month, usually on the second Monday.
It is a great opportunity to meet new friends and to learn about animals and plants through stories, songs and craft activities.
Dates for 2016/2017:
- Monday 12th September - Harvest
- Monday 10th October - Autumn
- Monday 14th November - Winter
- Monday 12th December - Christmas
- Monday 9th January - On the lake
- Monday 6th February - In the pond
- Monday 13th March - Spring
- Monday 8th May - In the garden
- Monday 12th June - On safari
- Monday 10th July - In the jungle
Prices: £3.50 per adult with one toddler (£1.75 for an additional child) includes activity, arts and crafts and refreshments.
Hullabaloo our EARLY YEARS ACTIVITY ROOM
Hullabaloo is our Early Years activity room, with zoo themed play. Please come in and visit us for fun and messy play, we have arts and crafts, painting, sand tray, puppet thearte and mystery table. We are in the process of updating and coming up with new activities so please let us know anything you want to try out.
Opening times: During schools holidays we are open 7 days a week from 12.30 p.m to 3.30 p.m during term times we will be open weekends only from 12.30 p.m to 3.30 p.m.
Sunshine garden is a shaded area tucked away at the bottom of monkey heights, perfect for you to enjoy your lunch whilst your little ones burn off some steam in a safe and peaceful environment.
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
If you'd like to stay informed of new products, events and special offers then please join our mailing lists.